Whether your design calls for high performance sealing, cushioning or protection - the BISCO® Silicones broad portfolio of material options will provide the best design solution for your application.
BISCO® materials are resistant to temperature extremes, UV and ozone, and are extremely resilient to mechanical fatigue. BISCO Silicone materials exhibit excellent compression set and creep resistance, and carry the most stringent UL flame ratings available.
Gleicher is proud to be a Rogers Corp Preferred Converter and your source for product information and use in product design.
Ask us about adding Adhesive, Release Liners or Cut Parts
We can create just about any gasket or fastener solution. Add adhesive, have us cut to your dimensions, or purchase by the roll. Consider release liners for a faster assembly line.
Benefits of Bisco Silicones
BISCO® Specialty Silicone materials product line includes acoustic barriers, patented fire blocking material, electrically conductive silicone, and silicone coated fiberglass cloth. All of these materials can withstand extreme temperatures and meet stringent industry flame tests.
- Lightweight cellular silicone cast into a bun up to 8 inches in thickness
- Exceptional FST (flame, smoke, and toxicity) characteristics
- Superior weather- and UV-resistance, and low compression set to ensure safety, long-term comfort and durability
- Formulated for exceptionally reliable sealing, cushioning, vibration isolation, and insulation
- Engineered with resistance to environmental extremes, plus mechanical resilience and safety features for critical applications in transportation equipment, communications and electrical enclosures, electronic products and components, industrial machinery and appliances
- Superb flame resistance and fire protection
- Designed especially for high temperature/high pressure gasketing applications
- Available in a range of thicknesses and durometers
- Grades also available with fiberglass reinforcement for added dimensional stability and increased tear strength
- Designed to meet a variety of industry-specific needs
- Products include include acoustic barriers, patented fire blocking material, conductive silicone, silicone coated fiberglass cloth, and molded silicone foam tubes
- All materials withstand extreme temperatures and meet stringent industry flame tests
Add adhesive, cut to your dimensions or purchase by the roll!
|BF-2000 Ultra Soft
|BF-1000 Extra Soft||12||0.063"-1"|
|HT-840 Extra Firm||27||0.063"-0.25"|
|RS-720 General Purpose Soft Sponge||0.094"-0.5"|
|RS-750 General Purpose Medium Sponge||0.094"-0.5"
|RS-770 General Purpose Firm Sponge||0.094"-0.5"|
|MF-1® 35 and 55 Open-Cell Foam|| 0.25"-8.0"
|MF-1® 75 Open-Cell Foam|| 0.25"-6.0"
|RF-120 (BF-1000 on Aluminum Fabric)|| 0.098"-0.197"
|IF-200 (BF-1000 on Fiberglass)|| 0.197"
|FPC Fire Blocking Material
|EC-2130 Electricallly Conductive Solid Silicone
|HT-1200 Series General Purpose Solid Silicone
|HT-1500 Fiberglass Reinforced Solid Silicone
|HT-6210 Performance Solid Silicone
||(10 Durometer)|| 0.010"-0.125"
|HT-6220 Performance Solid Silicone||(20 Durometer)||0.010"-0.125"|
|HT-6135 Performance Solid Silicone||(35 Durometer)||0.010"-0.063"|
|HT-6240 Performance Solid Silicone
||(40 Durometer)|| 0.010"-0.125"
|HT-6360 Performance Solid Silicone
||(65 Durometer)|| 0.020"-0.125"
|HT-200 Sound Block
||-||weight .25-1.50 lbs/sq ft